About Our Water
Each drop of our drinking water meets stringent industry standards
Just Water is proud to be the only bulk water delivery company in New Zealand to have achieved ABWI and HACCP certification. Just Water is also a member of the International Bottled Water Association.
Our customers choose Just Water Home Delivery for a number of important reasons:
- Just Water is more affordable than any other retail drinking water option available
- The quality of our water is internationally certified and as good as any supermarket brand, if not better!
- Home delivery offers the convenience of great tasting, refreshing water delivered right to your door
- Bulk water delivery is more environmentally friendly
Just choose your flavour and start enjoying great tasting filtered water delivered right to your door!
Aquafresh: High quality highly purified water (just $15 per bottle delivered to your door)
mineralX: Genuine spring water for the connoisseur (just $16.50 per bottle delivered to your door)
VitaBlast: Vitamin C enhanced, no sugar, lemon and lime flavoured, for those who like a little extra! (just $18 per bottle delivered to your door)
We know that drinking water is good for us, but did you know that every system in your body depends on it?
Here are 10 reasons why you should ensure you drink enough water:
- Staying Healthy: water keeps your whole body working efficiently and helps prevent illness and infection.
- Staying cool: sweat is your body's way of controlling your temperature. To sweat properly, you need plenty of water on board!
- Assists recovery from exercise: drinking water before, during and after exercise helps replace the fluid you lose through sweating, reduces the risk and severity of injuries, speeds recovery time.
- Boosts energy, increases alertness: if you're even a little dehydrated, you could be tired, irritable and more likely to become constipated and get a headache. You lose at least 5 to 10 cups of fluid a day through sweating, breathing and urinating. The solution? Drink more water!
- Assist recovery from illness: It's true you should drink plenty of fluids when you're sick. Water helps control a fever, reduces inflammation and aid respiration. Being adequately hydrated reduces recovery time.
- Reduces risk of heart attack: Researches in California have shown that those who drink more than five glasses of water a day are less likely to die from heart attack or heart disease than those who drink less than two glasses day.
- Helps control weight: water aids digestion and helps give you the energy you need for exercise. Sometimes if you think you're hungry, a glass of water can replace a fatty snack, giving you that full feeling without playing havoc with your blood sugar levels.
- Flushes toxins from your system: water helps flush toxins from your body, assisting the functioning of your kidneys, liver and bowel.
- Healthier skin: drinking water moisturises your skin from the inside out, keeping it supple and reducing dryness.
- Healthier teeth: drinking water is better for your teeth and mouth than sugary drink. This means less expensive dental visits, brighter smiles!